Tuesday, September 18, 2012

There Have Been Times In My Life Where I Have To Cast a shield...

Sometimes in my life, I have to cast a shield to protect me from what other people think of me. For example, Since I was in the 5th grade I always go to the park to play basketball. I go to the court.I  then ask the people who has the basketball and playing on the court if I could play after there done. The people who has the basketball sometime yes and sometimes no. I always ask why and they replied with " You have to be this tall to play basketball" Sometimes they say it as a joke but mostly it is not a joke and they really mean what they say. I ignore what they say but I still try to grow tall as fast and I prove to them that I may be short but I can still shoot better than any of them. I bet there are a lot of people like me short but good at basketball . Mostly just ignore any bully taller than you and just do what you want to do. The theme in this story line would be that "never judge a book by its cover"

No comments:

Post a Comment