Sea
of Monster by Rick Riordan.is
about a 13 years old kid and his friends trying to find the Golden Fleece. The
reason Percy is trying to find the Golden Fleece is because something happened
to the tree that covers and protects camp half blood from bad thing like Hades minion or any other threat that could hurt the camp. Originally the quest is
suppose to be Clarisse the daughter of Ares, who Ares favors a lot. Because the
oracle (A Crystal Ball) pick Clarisse. Percy joined in because he didn't trust
Clarisse on getting the quest done so he took off camp and went to go get the
fleece with his friends. Percy can’t trust Clarisse even though they are in the
same camp for two years now. I can relate to Percy on how he can’t trust anyone.
I can’t trust my mom and my friend sometimes.
One way I can relate to Percy’s friend named Annabeth
had another friend named Luke at first he was cool with Percy and Annabeth but
then Luke betrayed Annabeth and Percy by almost killing Percy by giving Percy
some poison by a scorpion. In the sea of monster Luke is on a ship and Luke is
talking to Cronus who is the titan father of all gods. Annabeth feel betrayal even
after all they went through. I feel this way when I was walking with my friend
and then they see their friend who he told me he was going to stay away because
they are bad influence on him so he just joins their club and starts bulling
other people. Percy’s friend Annabeth and I can both relate to each other on
how we feel betrays on our friends.
Percy’s and his dad aren't close as much in sea of
monster but the only time I see in the book Poseidon speak to Percy telling him
to go find the fleece immiditlty Percy at first doesn't trust Poseidon because he
hardly help Percy with anything but later on he see he really need the golden
fleece because of the camp. Percy go to go get the golden fleece but not
because Poseidon told him because the camp really need the golden fleece now
and he is willing to do that. I think Percy is feeling betrayal on how Poseidon
just hooks up with his mom and then leave as soon he finds out that she is
pregnant. I can relate to that my dad
made a deal with me that if I get in to a school he will give me anything I want.
I study very hard and I got in that school and what do I get in return “wow
good job Enjam now aim for the specialized high school and you’ll get three
more thing you want” But I know how that’s going to end for me. I feel betrayed,
lied to just like how Percy feels. Percy and I can both relate to each other.
I agree with what you said about his dad just meeting his mom and then leaving after she got pregnant. Another thing thing that I kind of agree with is the betrayel of the parents. Great job.
ReplyDeleteI think that you did a great job on this post. I like that you gave so much detail about percy, the camp, and the gods.
ReplyDeleteYou added a lot of detail and description, with a helpful quotation too. You have a very strong connection, and overall I think the response is well-written.
ReplyDelete