I was reading the article “Worry over Sales Spurs
Talk of Cheaper iPhones” and it is about how apple is thinking of lowering the
price of the iPhone. I think selling the iPhone for a lower price will help
their business go off the charts. If they lower their price they will have
better chance of getting more money. The iPhone already is being sold worldwide.
Also if the price is lowered maybe people who have no money could buy it thus
meaning having more customers and more people buying the product.
One reason why I think that apple should lower
there price is because the iPhone is popular. In the article “worries over
sales spurs talk cheaper iPhone” by Brian x. Chen it says “By now, most of the world knows what an iPhone is — and they know it typically doesn’t come cheap.”
This says how iPhone are known almost worldwide and people are buying it. If
this world wide this show people are buying it even when the price are high.
Also this prove the popularity of the iPhone
Another reason why I think apple should sell the iPhone
5 for a lower price is because the selling of iPhone 5 wasn't high as apple
predicted. In the article by Brian x. chen it says “The reduction in orders for screens could be related to
excess inventory, or because consumer demand for the iPhone 5 just was not as
strong as Apple had predicted”. This shows how even apple are stunned at
the fact of the selling of the iPhone 5. This prove how the iPhone 5 wasn’t a
hot seller and apple want that to change right away. That why I think apple
should lower the price. Maybe people will buy the iPhone.
In conclusion I think apple should lower their price
so people would buy their product. Everywhere I look I see someone with an iPod
and iPhone. This show how popular apples product is. People buy apple product
even though the price of their product is in the high 200$. But if apple
changes the price of their product then maybe even more people will buy it
making more money for the company. If apple lowers the price everybody might be
seen with an apple product.
No comments:
Post a Comment