Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Revised Non-Fiction



The main idea of the article “Worry over spurs talk of cheaper iPhone” By Brian X. Chen is how apple is thinking of selling their product at a cheaper price. The whole world knows what an iPhone is. Analyst needs to decide if they should make apples product cheaper. Investor wants to see the sales of the iPhone to see if they should invest in apple so they could get there share of money. iPhone is a top seller in America but in other country not so much. Brazil, Germany, and Spain sells iPhone up to 650$. People says “they don’t have 650$ to spend on a smartphone.

I think the author wants us to feel agreement over the idea that iPhone should be lowered down. He gives evidence on how iPhone will be a better seller. For example, in the article its says. “By now most of the world knows what a iPhone is.” This shows how the author explained the popularity of the iPhone.

I was reading the article “Worry over Sales Spurs Talk of Cheaper iPhones” and it is about how apple is thinking of lowering the price of the iPhone. I think selling the iPhone for a lower price will help their business go off the charts. If they lower their price they will have better chance of getting more money. The iPhone already is being sold worldwide. Also if the price is lowered maybe people who have no money could buy it thus meaning having more customers and more people buying the product.

 In conclusion I think apple should lower their price so people would buy their product. Everywhere I look I see someone with an iPod and iPhone. This show how popular apples product is. People buy apple product even though the price of their product is in the high 200$. But if apple changes the price of their product then maybe even more people will buy it making more money for the company. If apple lowers the price everybody might be seen with an apple product.

No comments:

Post a Comment